AdoramaPix ....NO!

Didereaux

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ordered books on 2 Dec, stated est delivery would be 11 Dec. I gave myself and them an extra week just in case. Yesterday (one day before delivery was supposed to be) I received an email from Adorampix saying that due to a huge order increase that my order was not yet even processed. Today, one day later they send out an ad/sale saying order your books for xmas. Their GREED has cost them my future orders. Their quality was never the best, but sometimes cost outweighed the necessity for top quality. From now on that formula will NOT be applied in Adorampix's case. Screw them and I hope their Hanukkah candles drip all over some expensive lace cloths.

Yeah, had a similar experience, they suck. Print quality is just mediocre anyway

I've never had problems with Adoramapix and think the quality is fine. And the idea that orders are delayed during the holiday season doesn't really seem so shocking or terrible to me. They do process orders during Hannukah but it wouldn't surprise me if they are short staffed at the moment because of their religious holiday, and I expect tons of orders are coming in all month long.

I've never had problems with Adoramapix and think the quality is fine. And the idea that orders are delayed during the holiday season doesn't really seem so shocking or terrible to me. They do process orders during Hannukah but it wouldn't surprise me if they are short staffed at the moment because of their religious holiday, and I expect tons of orders are coming in all month long.

As for quality they fall far below BAy Photo, MPix, ProDPI. PDPI is in the price range, whereas the other two are higher, but of the best quality. As for your observations about the holiday season rush I do not think you thought this out very far. Every holiday season has a rush of orders, all businesses know this and count on it for their profits for the year. I know this and so I ordered more than a week earlier than I normally do this time of year giving what I thought was a good amount of leeway. When the order was placed it stated expected delivery on 11 Dec or thereabouts with faster shipping(which I specified as well),and so was satisfied that I would receive them in plenty of time to get them off as xmas gifts..

But it has become apparent that AdoramPix already had above normal orders but that didnot reflect in their delivery times stated. Then they wait until just one day before the expected delivery in order to inform ne, and presumably many others, that the order hadn't yet even been processed. So your generalizations about season rushes is irrelevant to this instance.

That you are satisfied with them is sufficient comment, and others may then decide based upon the yays and nays.

That you are satisfied with them is sufficient comment, and others may then decide based upon the yays and nays.

Oh, how nice. I'll just go ahead and make baseless assumptions and judgments about you as well.

Oh, how nice. I'll just go ahead and make baseless assumptions and judgments about you as well.

Having a bad mental day are you?

I agree that it's unacceptable to delay orders this long especially in December, when many photographers are ordering prints for customers. They seem to cater more to the "mom ordering prints of her kids" type crowd and less to the professional photographers. I saw on another forum a photographer who had to have photo books he was making for a client (wedding photos) replaced FIVE TIMES because they kept arriving with imperfections.

Having a bad mental day are you?

402779_439746666078344_1602975207_n.jpg

My order of Nov 30 was to arrive Dec 10. Website shows order still "processing".

My order of Nov 30 was to arrive Dec 10. Website shows order still "processing".

you gpt ;ucky. Remember they emailed me directly to say it was not yet processed the day before it was to have arrived. So yes, some get satisfaction, and some don't. As I said you were the lucky one. Personally i would rather not rely on luck in business transactions.

you gpt ;ucky. Remember they emailed me directly to say it was not yet processed the day before it was to have arrived. So yes, some get satisfaction, and some don't. As I said you were the lucky one. Personally i would rather not rely on luck in business transactions.
If I get my order prior to Dec. 20 I will consider myself lucky. The order becomes pointless after that date.

-

If I get my order prior to Dec. 20 I will consider myself lucky. The order becomes pointless after that date.

My apologies. I miss read your post and thought you had received the order on Dec 10th but that it still read processing. I am with you now I would just like to get the order! ;(

-

My apologies. I miss read your post and thought you had received the order on Dec 10th but that it still read processing. I am with you now I would just like to get the order! ;(
At least you got an email from them- I'm two days past the delivery date and:
a) they have not contacted me, and
b) they haven't responded to my emails.

I'm not going to panic, yet, but....

Ordered books on 2 Dec, stated est delivery would be 11 Dec. I gave myself and them an extra week just in case. Yesterday (one day before delivery was supposed to be) I received an email from Adorampix saying that due to a huge order increase that my order was not yet even processed. Today, one day later they send out an ad/sale saying order your books for xmas. Their GREED has cost them my future orders. Their quality was never the best, but sometimes cost outweighed the necessity for top quality. From now on that formula will NOT be applied in Adorampix's case. Screw them and I hope their Hanukkah candles drip all over some expensive lace cloths.

While I agree that the timeliness of the delivery sucks, it should also be pointed out that the e-mail you received about ordering books was, in all probability, sent out to thousands of customers by someone who has no idea what the status of your order is, or that you even have a current order at all. It's not "greed", it's marketing.

While I agree that the timeliness of the delivery sucks, it should also be pointed out that the e-mail you received about ordering books was, in all probability, sent out to thousands of customers by someone who has no idea what the status of your order is, or that you even have a current order at all. It's not "greed", it's marketing.

WRONG! it contained the order number etc. Yes, they probably did send out many of these...ALL of them to people with orders yet to be processed. See also, PEEB's comment above.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back