Adrianna

It's lovely, but I really don't like her makeup.

The poses in #s 1 and 2 look awkward and un-natural to me. The last three, in particular #6 are very well done.

Every once in awhile you come across very nice pictures of a very nice looking person. This is one of those times.

2 and 3 maybe improve on the pose a little (less exagerated).

Her makeup is fine and complements the color in her bathing suit, IMO. It also brings out her pretty eyes against her light skin and hair. Nicely done. Love 6 and 7. I like the lighting- single catchlight in the eye in the closeups- shadows are just right although maybe her left eye is a tad dark in #6 (but I'm not convinced of that yet).

Very, very nice job overall.

Nice job! Love your work!

4 and 7 are my favorites.
You did a great job on this set!
Shes very stunning and you did a great job working with her beauty and even enhancing it with the make up!
Pro.

I am not going to say the 1st thing that came into my mind, because its dirty lol. :sexywink:

These are very nice, I especially like 5, 6, and 7. :thumbup:

She does seem to have too much makeup on, I will admit that I know very little about makeup though...

7 is win for me.
nicely done.

Thanks everyone. Such kind words! I really do hope we get to work together again. She was just amazing.

She is beautiful! The shots are amazing. My only thing is that she has the same facial expression in every picture.

Most reactions

Back