Adventures Untold

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

it has been awhile since I have posted on here. Looks like everyone has been submitting some oustanding work. Getting back into creations and photography so I would like to share one from today.

Enjoy and let me know what you think.

*Lord of The Rings and The Hobbit Inspired*

Adventures Untold
9975046893_1537840974_b.jpg

Overall I like the softness and the image overall. I do think that the glowing sword is a bit bright and distracting though.

Funny I actually think the exact opposite, I find the picture too soft and I didnt read the title of the picture and the glowing sword brought straight to my mind the Hobbit or LOTR story to mind.
Overall I love the picture!!!

:D I am sittin on the fence re softness. I think it is a neat idea, but something about this particular implementation makes me questioning it.
I do not know how to say it better than that. Sorry for Tolking rubbish :D Anyway, it is a wonderful shot. The two figures, the postures - epic.
The sword though makes it a bit Star War'ish :)

Haha thanks everyone. I love any type of feedback I can get.

The sword was something I decided to do being that it was "STING" that she was holding and I wanted to give the viewer the impression danger was ahead.

Here is the before and after shot.

Thanks again everyone.
1374809_642405895791175_1139739057_n.jpg

I really liked the image! Nice going!

Hey Derrel,

nice to be back and hear from you. Thank you very much.

Tough crowd with the Sword, I think if you didnt read LOTR or Hobbit or saw the movies then the sword will be a bit of an eye soar, the moment you put the sword into context the picture becomes even more brilient (well for me anyways).

I love it, but while I'm a LOTR fan, I saw Jedi. Because everything in my life gets related to Star Wars somehow. But yeah. That's awesome.

Most reactions

Back