Advice needed!

naenae9291

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey I'm a new photographer and I need help for some creative ideas for a "bestfriends photo shoot" it will be tomorrow so advice is needed asap. The girls are around 15 and they are all about having fun. I practice on my sister and her friends and it helps but poses always look different on different people. Feedback needed :)

Are you in the country or near a city? Your options can really be dependent on places you can go to shoot. Find something they both like doing and use it. Don't get too caught up in the surroundings though, shoot tight so you get the both of them filling the frame and you can make any place work.

I live near a country. I am going to a gorgeous lake tomorrow and taking pictures of them there. I need help with some poses. I've only done a couple photo shoots before this.

How did it go?

If you are trying to show fun make sure they are having fun. I move alot with there types of shoots. Take a few shots and move them alittle bit. Dont let them get bored!.

Its at 4 but i will post pictures from it :) and thank you. that'll really help me!

ya like tony said, fill up the frame with them, get in close. and FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS ON THE EYES! the lighting wil be more of a concern than your surroundings :) and have fun and Good Luck!

ya like tony said, fill up the frame with them, get in close. and FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS ON THE EYES! the lighting wil be more of a concern than your surroundings :) and have fun and Good Luck!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back