Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

samtheboy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, I have done something very stupid. Last night I put my camera in my tea which is the 4th time i have done it to a camera now. My mum has brought me two new ones and i brought another two but i still do it. I was in such a low place last night and felt i did not deserve it.

What do I do. Its all blurred now. Will the camera dry out or will i have to get a new one. It is a Cannon camera

You really should take more care of your camera.............:(

I know Jeff. Im not happy about it. I destroy the things that I love and I love taking pictures. I love travelling to new places and taking photos of my memories there. I just get so angry and jelous about things I don't have at the moment (A Job, A girlfriend, A driving licence and a Place at UNI) The place at UNI is coming in September but i then get angry because im not there yet and a 26 year old should be so far ahead then i am now and where my stepbrother is, getting married, driving a car, having a ok job but looking for a new one

Hi Sam, I remember you from Talk Photography now. When you said on that site you smashed up a camera your Mother got you for Christmas, we all said you need to go and find a place to help you with Anger Management. How many cameras will you smash before you get help with your anger too, plus you can not blame anyone at all for having a good life. I hope you remember all the help we tried to give you then.

I know that. I really don't know what to do. I mean I loved that camera and I don't have the money to get a new one. I only have 800 in my account and going to uni in September. Cameras are really expensive over £80 pound and I don't even have a job yet

I think your best bet is get your anger sorted out first of all, and when you feel a lot happier then get a camera.

But you don't understand. I'm angry about so many things. I want a part time job. Why do I fail online interviews for supermarkets. Why is the only place that wants me is McDonalds or KFC. And about university. I want to be there now not in September. And also a girlfriend if I worked at fast food gone are my chances of finding love. And then driving a car. How the hell will I pass.

All that i am angry about. How long will it take. I went for a couple of days you know what it did not work and i had 2 weeks on tablets and that did not work either.

But you don't understand. I'm angry about so many things. I want a part time job. Why do I fail online interviews for supermarkets. Why is the only place that wants me is McDonalds or KFC. And about university. I want to be there now not in September. And also a girlfriend if I worked at fast food gone are my chances of finding love. And then driving a car. How the hell will I pass.

All that i am angry about. How long will it take. I went for a couple of days you know what it did not work and i had 2 weeks on tablets and that did not work either.

What you do is take one step at a time, nice and slowly and go from there, but you do need to get the help for your anger really.

What do you mean slowly. And how do I get help for my anger. How long will that take how will I know I'm recovered

What do you mean slowly. And how do I get help for my anger. How long will that take how will I know I'm recovered

What I mean by take it slowly is just that or do not rush at all. Anger management can take a long time to go through and sort out too.

How long though. Like I said I cant believe about me doing this again. And its not me being angry it's me wanting this now. I want a job at a supermarket part time not at fast food with thick people. I want to be at uni now not in September. I want to drive now. I want a girlfriend now. All the things my stepsiblings have. But when I don't i get sad and destroy the stuff I love cause I'm not good enough. I mean come one MCDONALDS wants me!

How long though. Like I said I cant believe about me doing this again. And its not me being angry it's me wanting this now. I want a job at a supermarket part time not at fast food with thick people. I want to be at uni now not in September. I want to drive now. I want a girlfriend now. All the things my stepsiblings have. But when I don't i get sad and destroy the stuff I love cause I'm not good enough. I mean come one MCDONALDS wants me!

I first went to anger management when I was 21 yrs old I stopped going when I was 28 yrs old as I was a very angry young man. I did a lot of horrible things in my life and I had to sort it all out and glad I did too. Any job is good as you feel better that you have gone out and worked too.

Take up drawing - paper and pencils are a lot less expensive.

Thing is snowbear I love taking pictures. I don't know. I mean I feel calm and ok now. I just have these nasty bursts when I get sad about what I don't have and how other people in my life have judged me. You know what my best friend has said that my college is **** because it gives my ideas and that I will never achieve what I want and fail uni because of my dyspraxia, I mean a friend should not say that. My father says the same as well

I first went to anger management when I was 21 yrs old I stopped going when I was 28 yrs old as I was a very angry young man. I did a lot of horrible things in my life and I had to sort it all out and glad I did too. Any job is good as you feel better that you have gone out and worked too.

That great and I'm glad for you but the thing is I am 26 now I would be 33 and run out of time for kids and a girlfriend if I take that long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back