Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is snowbear I love taking pictures. I don't know. I mean I feel calm and ok now. I just have these nasty bursts when I get sad about what I don't have and how other people in my life have judged me. You know what my best friend has said that my college is **** because it gives my ideas and that I will never achieve what I want and fail uni because of my dyspraxia, I mean a friend should not say that. My father says the same as well

Don`t listen to them is the best way, like I have said get help for your anger and get a job even if it is in a Fast food.

Yeah i suppose. I just need to get out of this phase i am in. I haven't looked after my self very well and I need to do that for my future. I mean I am going to university in September so that is one thing and improvement that is happening (I could meet new people there as well)

I am doing well at college so im not thick or stupid, yes i have had to work my way up from entry 3 to university but i suppose that shows how dedicated i am in actually wanting to get there.

I don't have a job yet but that might change soon but i do volunteer and again maybe it will help me meet new people

I don't drive but i can then save up for lessons and a new camera with the money i earn from the job which will have to be part time.

And I don't have a girlfriend yet but hopefully with the things i do it will help me find the right person and be a happier and more confident person

You need a therapist, not a new camera. Your mom never should have bought you another after you smashed the first. That is what little toddler children do when they are upset.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

A therapist for what though

how will they do that while i am at uni and have to work part time

Umm. You smashed 4 cameras? Therapist can help, not a bunch of random internet strangers. Honestly I think this is bullshit and you are just bored and making this up. What person would write this on an internet camera forum. Maybe this is why you have no girlfriend?

how will they do that while i am at uni and have to work part time
So your mom is fine buying you camera after camera, and paying for your college education, but she won't help you with your mental state? As an adult, step up, call a doctor and get help for yourself.

It is true. I have so many issues. You try not having a girlfriend, You try not being at uni, you try not having a job and only having McDonalds saying have a interview, you try having things wrong with your body. You try not being able to drive

Then having stepsiblings who do have that and are younger then you

I have a loan to pay for my education. And it is difficult, i have asked for help before from doctors but they didn't help. Like i said i was on depression tablets for not even a month and it made me feel week and the counselling and therapist did not work. They were giving me breathing techniques and things like that.

Umm. You smashed 4 cameras? Therapist can help, not a bunch of random internet strangers. Honestly I think this is bullshit and you are just bored and making this up. What person would write this on an internet camera forum. Maybe this is why you have no girlfriend?

I have known Sam from Talk Photography, on that forum we tried to help him but he got banned for swearing and saying he wanted his step brother to die of cancer. So Sam you need the help and a lot of saying sorry.

Saying sorry to who. I didn't tell him that to his face

Saying sorry to who. I didn't tell him that to his face

For even saying something so bad and evil, plus a very big sorry to your mother for smashing up the camera she got you.

It is true. I have so many issues. You try not having a girlfriend, You try not being at uni, you try not having a job and only having McDonalds saying have a interview, you try having things wrong with your body. You try not being able to drive

Then having stepsiblings who do have that and are younger then you

Dude, there are people who are dying, people who are abused daily. Children slaves, sex slaves. Parents watching their babies die. Count your blessings. Happiness is a choice.

It's so gross that your big complaint is that you don't have a girlfriend. I'm going to tell you know you won't get one with that entitled attitude.

I said sorry to her before so she knows that. And of course I am sorry for saying that because deep down i actually like the man. Look i know i need help i realise that. I don't want to continue this way. I just don't want the help to affect me at uni or at a part time job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back