Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is true. I have so many issues. You try not having a girlfriend, You try not being at uni, you try not having a job and only having McDonalds saying have a interview, you try having things wrong with your body. You try not being able to drive

Then having stepsiblings who do have that and are younger then you

Dude, there are people who are dying, people who are abused daily. Children slaves, sex slaves. Parents watching their babies die. Count your blessings. Happiness is a choice.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Yes I know that. I do know in a way that I am very lucky, its not something I can just get out of my head though. I wish it was that easy. Those people you talk about of course i know i should count my blessings but its not easy being happy when your crying inside most days

I said sorry to her before so she knows that. And of course I am sorry for saying that because deep down i actually like the man. Look i know i need help i realise that. I don't want to continue this way. I just don't want the help to affect me at uni or at a part time job
No help is what is affecting you. Not the hour a week of therapy. There are online therapist now even. Where there is a will there is a way.

Yeah i suppose. I think first think tommorw i am going to phone my GP. I can't carry on like this i really can't

Yeah i suppose. I think first think tommorw i am going to phone my GP. I can't carry on like this i really can't
Good for you, that's the only answer, really. And there are many many kinds of antidepressants so maybe ask for something new this time.

i suppose i do need to take them for longer this time and work with the people trying to help me. i didn't really do that last time i admit

i suppose i do need to take them for longer this time and work with the people trying to help me. i didn't really do that last time i admit
Seriously we all have issues. We are all just trying to make it. Just let it go, live for today. Who cares if you don't have the job now, or the girlfriend now. Don't compare yourself to others. Live for yourself, get the meds, go outside, do one fun thing a day! Eat an ice cream when you feel shitty. Take a walk. Get a dog. [emoji16]

Just want to apologise for what I have been like. I need to look after my mental health which is what im going to do. Goodbye

do you think there is a way that I can take the camera into Argos and just say it is just playing up and not working. Surely they won't know what has happened I mean I can't afford a new one over £80 as im going to uni in september

Don't think they are good enough

i want new not what someone else has used

do you think there is a way that I can take the camera into Argos and just say it is just playing up and not working. Surely they won't know what has happened I mean I can't afford a new one over £80 as im going to uni in september

To me if you did that Sam, then that would be bang out of order and so wrong.

Why would it be wrong. I want to be able to take pictures when I go for a trip, a walk or holiday but I cant afford a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back