Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need a camera that looks good, You said you wanted it for travel and when you're out walking. Any camera can do, why do you need 20mp, or huge optical zoom? Sure some things are nice to have but if you really want then you start somewhere and work towards what you want.

Congrats on the therapy, I hope you stick at it and it works for you, Live for you, Be happy for you, be happy with you. Others are others, jealousy and envy are not nice traits and can lead down a dark dark tunnel.

Wish you the best, but don't get hung up on how the camera looks or if you buy second hand, Does it do what you want it to do for now? That's all that matters..

The camera's that were £30 pound were not good enough. Sorry but they don't look good at all. I want a nice camera like the one in the link. I am having therapy as well and getting betting for it so i want to restart my life again

Hi Sam, when I knew you on Talk Photography you said just the same as above then you got banned for the folk trying to help you. Have you really started to change this time though.

From what you write, you need professional help with your anger managment and if you don't, it will only get worse. Do yourself and your mom a favor and seek out professional help.

The camera's that were £30 pound were not good enough. Sorry but they don't look good at all. I want a nice camera like the one in the link. I am having therapy as well and getting betting for it so i want to restart my life again

Hi Sam, when I knew you on Talk Photography you said just the same as above then you got banned for the folk trying to help you. Have you really started to change this time though.

yes i have

From what you write, you need professional help with your anger managment and if you don't, it will only get worse. Do yourself and your mom a favor and seek out professional help.

i am already doing that

Plus I need the memory cards to fit in the new camera and for the lead to go in my computer to be able to upload some pictures. It is so annoying because i haven't got the money for the other camera from Argos but i don't want a cheap one either

You don't need a camera that looks good, You said you wanted it for travel and when you're out walking. Any camera can do, why do you need 20mp, or huge optical zoom? Sure some things are nice to have but if you really want then you start somewhere and work towards what you want.

Congrats on the therapy, I hope you stick at it and it works for you, Live for you, Be happy for you, be happy with you. Others are others, jealousy and envy are not nice traits and can lead down a dark dark tunnel.

Wish you the best, but don't get hung up on how the camera looks or if you buy second hand, Does it do what you want it to do for now? That's all that matters..

No because I can a camera that looks good before and a good zoom so why should i start somewhere when i had something good before

Sam as has been said, you don`t need a shiny new camera at all. An old camera is still just as good when taking images, plus saving you some money too.

But its not Fijidave that is the problem. I can't find any cheap ones about that actually look decent for what i want

Plus I need the memory cards to fit in the new camera and for the lead to go in my computer to be able to upload some pictures. It is so annoying because i haven't got the money for the other camera from Argos but i don't want a cheap one either

A d-slr that once sold for $3,600 or so when new in 2010 or so became mine for around $748 in mid-2017...the Canon PowerShot G3 I bought for $8 in 2015 was $600 or more,IMMSMC, when new and current. For 30 Euro/Pounds Sterling you could probably purchase a nice camera that once retailed at seven to eight times more when it was the new,current hot thing... something to consider,perhaps?

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
And again this link

Digital Cameras | eBay

None of those pieces of junk were better then my cameras

Members are trying to Help you here Sam, but you won`t listen. The link you say that the cameras are junk is wrong, a Sony cybershot is a great little camera. Hers another one for you, as you say you have some money for college or whatever, go and buy the camera you want.

Yes but I want a camera that looks nice. I deserve a camera that looks like. I just wish i did not do what I did with my camera. I really miss it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back