Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would it be wrong. I want to be able to take pictures when I go for a trip, a walk or holiday but I cant afford a new one

It would be very wrong because YOU broke it.

So what do you suggest then mate. I'm bloody going to uni in September I cant afford a new 80 odd camera

So what do you suggest then mate. I'm bloody going to uni in September I cant afford a new 80 odd camera

I`d get on the phone to make an appointment to see my doctor in the morning, and until I could control my temper I`d not do any photography at all.

Um I'm going on a college trip to Barcelona in April I want a ****ing new camera before then mate.

Um I'm going on a college trip to Barcelona in April I want a ****ing new camera before then mate.

Just like you did on Talk Photography you are swearing again and you got banned. So I am not going to say anymore as tried helping you in the past and you still have NOT changed, so best of luck for the future.

I have changed. Like I said I really need a new camera and I cant afford a new one. Its not easy you know. I mean i am going to probably have to work like a dog in McDonalds or KFC while my stepbrother is beep beep beep sat on his arse on a till in Asda
It is embarrassing that McDonalds want me as a crew member. I should be manager I would be SO much better then that pile of animals

Do you even know how it feels. I want what he has I'm angry even now. I just want to scream and destroy everything I own

This can't be real.

It is real, as what Sam does is say the same thing on forums and when he does not get his way he gets banned for all the swearing. Last time I checked Sam had been banned from over ten sites, and still won`t get the help he needs.

And what help do I need. I have told you Fujidave I am at college, going to university in September, want to drive, want a job. How can i fit all of that in with anger management

And what help do I need. I have told you Fujidave I am at college, going to university in September, want to drive, want a job. How can i fit all of that in with anger management

If it was me then I`d stop all the going away to college and university and say, I need help so will not be around for a while till I get better.

I am so close to university. I AM NOT letting my idiot of a stepbrother win. I AM NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not repeating a year when i am so close to finishing

Finishing college and getting to university in September is the only thing that is keeping me going. If I did not have that I would kill myself right now

I am so close to university. I AM NOT letting my idiot of a stepbrother win. I AM NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not repeating a year when i am so close to finishing

Right I`ve had enough now Sam, either you take all the help and advice folk have given you from all the forums you have been banned from, or to have a nice life forget about your step brother and sort your life out. Or STOP trolling every forum. I`m now out of this and give up 100%.

Oh don't worry. I am not going to be on hear for much longer. Im going to listen to people, and take the advice. I have an appointment tommorw like i have said and hopefully that will be the start of recovery

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back