African Fish Eagle

CarlosFrazao

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys hope everyone is well i was down with some tick bite fever so haven't been out in awhile, but went on a little holiday and had a chance to photograph my favorite eagle, the African fish Eagle... Please any cc welcome thanks

1) mr fish eagle getting ready for his dive, my lens froze just after this shot and I missed him diving he did miss the fish too
image.jpeg
2) overhead close up shot
image.jpeg
3)searching for the fish
image.jpeg
4) still searching lol
image.jpeg
5) tired of searching now haha but nearly filling that frame
image.jpeg
6) just taking a break from all this hectic fishing
image.jpeg
7) you have not lived until you have heard the call of the African fish eagle, the most beautiful call there is, here he was warning away some other eagles that where circling above, went up for a fight and lens froze again so I was not happy that day..
image.jpeg

Thanks for looking guys please do give that cc

Great shots under harsh lighting conditions. #3 is my favourite, do you have a little more space on the left? Why is your lens freezing?Thought you had it replaced? Glad you are doing better after the tick-bite fever, nasty business.

Great shots under harsh lighting conditions. #3 is my favourite, do you have a little more space on the left? Why is your lens freezing?Thought you had it replaced? Glad you are doing better after the tick-bite fever, nasty business.

Hey bud thanks man, ja lighting was not the best think it was around 12am if I'm correct but it could have been a 100 times worse so Atleast happy with that. Ja I think #3 has got a slight crop so there might be a little play on the left there

Great set! Handsome bird.

Thanks guys

No critism guys?

As far as C&C goes, I don't see anything not to like. Great framing and timing, the lighting is a little harsh, but there is not much you can do about that.
Great set, and I really love #3! :)

No critism guys?
Very nice looking bird. I like #3 just the way it is. Just watch your whites, they look a little hot in a few of them, however the light was harsh so not much you could do. I have never seen one, but it looks like it could be fairly tough to get the right exposure. Overall great job..

Nice set! Thanks for posting. We don'tsee these guys very often.

Very Nice.Thats a Great Looking Eagle

nice sequence - never seen that type of eagle

Most reactions

New Topics

Back