Afternoon Buddy

Picksure

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Finally went out with my camera. Nothing great, but had this squirrel pose for a while.

e38d9798.jpg

8a49b51b.jpg

f305ec97.jpg

Not the greatest of photographs, but I thought I would post some since its been a while. I hope you like em core, since you missed me ;)

Looks like I have got some catching up to do on viewing the great photos on this site!

thanks for lookin'

the first one is awesome, to think some people have the cheek to call them beautiful creatures tree rats!!!
excellent shot of a great subject
roon

Hahaha. He's a cutie. I love the second one of him hanging upside down. Nice work!

Looks like nice subject...nice weather! = beautiful pictures!

Cheers mate! - is it a 500mm lens?

Thanks D-Ice.
xaer, the camera is a Panasonic FZ-10, with 12x optical zoom. I am not sure what this equals in lens mm, (this has started arguments on other forums)but I like it. :) My shots were near full zoom.
And photo gal, if I made you smile, that makes me smile :) , thanks a bunch.

b3e87a7f.jpg

found one more I like.

Thanks everyone.

Ah, Picksure, your photos make me envious (like those of many others here).

My friend and I went for a walk this afternoon and did see ONE squirrel, a nice, quite dark one, but before I could even reach into my pocket (which held my little Canon Powershot), it was gone up the tree like a flash.

Why do they even POSE for you, I wonder!?!?!?!?!

oh man..that last picture of the squirrell rocks. What an awesome capture. Nice going!!!!!

LaFoto said:
Ah, Picksure, your photos make me envious (like those of many others here).

My friend and I went for a walk this afternoon and did see ONE squirrel, a nice, quite dark one, but before I could even reach into my pocket (which held my little Canon Powershot), it was gone up the tree like a flash.

Why do they even POSE for you, I wonder!?!?!?!?!
While I was walking I heard quite a clutter in a tree, and it took some time to see the squirrel. Tried a couple shots but too many braches. A few steps later there were two playing in another tree and when I was spotted one took off and there other stayed, and actually looked interested in what I was doing. The trick is to talk nice to them, I think they like the company ;)

Chiller said:
oh man..that last picture of the squirrell rocks. What an awesome capture. Nice going!!!!!

Chliier, I thank-you, very much.

Nice stuff! The last one is my fave. Thanks for posting them

picksure..great job...especially the one you added later...i can see his little eyelashes...and whiskers...very detailed...great job. i swear i can almost see his nose twitch...and you even caught the gleam from the sun in his eye...awesome..!

Most reactions

Back