What's new

Afternoon on the beach CC

TJ K

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
2,093
Reaction score
1
Location
Sunny South Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took this shot on my trip to South Carolina. Let me know if you like how the DOF is or not. I believe I have some shot at like f/22 too. Thanks!

826168049_mYtvq-L.jpg


TJ
 
I like the shallow DOF, but I would have tried to level it out a bit
 
I really want to like this shot, but I'm not really digging it. Maybe if it was leveled, shot from a slightly higher angle, and the water was OOF, but as it is, I'm not sure it works.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom