Ah! my first photoshoot

Also, I took pictures of an Opera aria gala concert she had a scene in, and she really liked how she looked so that's how she asked me for headshots

Look for contract template in google it will come up a good couple ones.
50 F1.8 is a really good lens well I will keep wating for those photos is always good see new photographers coming up keep going.

What should the contract entail, just a listing of services offered, fee, and agreement?

Yes. Exactly what you are offering for the fee. Be specific. In this instance, if you have any kind of failures, you can reshoot. You just have to make it clear, so that a customer doesn't misunderstand a verbal agreement and not get something they expected for the money.

it sounds like you have an interesting venue to shoot in. Cool.

Still no update? I'm still interested in how it turned out. haha.

Photographers aren't readers I guess? Everyone wants an update when he said, "Next Tuesday," on the 19th, which would be tomorrow, the 26th....lol.

so today was the shoot. it was an extremely enjoyable and enriching process hehe. im loading pictures onto my macbook as we speak, then ill chose some best ones and put them up here

make sure to at least link back to this thread if you don't post them here. I dont wanna miss em!

Here are a few, i took 493 pictures.

These are the first few ones i like i havn't even looked through the rest, ill post some more later.

P1260867.jpg

P1261142.jpg

P1261074.jpg

P1261008.jpg

P1260936.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back