1) Uninteresting. I think by converting to B&W you would liven it up a little. You didn't.

2) First, you were shooting in direct sunlight which often times makes for horrible shots. The lighting is too harsh. You not only have washed out highlights but you have horrible lens flare. Put a hood on it to get rid of the flare and get her out of the direct sun.
3) I kind of like it, but the focus is off. Also, I don't know if it's your editing or if your cameras white balance is out of whack, but the temp of the picture doesn't look right.
4) Not a big fan of the closed eyes. Focus is soft again. I also think the white balance is off again. Its way too cool and the colors look off.
5) Not a fan of the closed eyes again, and the lighting is way too harsh. Her skin tones are out of whack.