What's new

Airplane and Geese

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
When AIRIC takes photos of airplanes or geese, you usually get to see all the details ... this is what I manage to get :roll:

FlyingObjects_filtered.jpg


;)
 
Hey! Airplanes and Geese, got my attention. This is an amazing shot with the two subjects lined up perfectly, not what I expected from the title. Great capture and fast thinking. Way to go Corina. :thumbsup:

Eric
 
Aha....it's a very good artistic...but nature photo :D
Man made bird...and the natural bird ;)
I like it Cori :D
 
Cool shot Corinna. This one is really unique . Nice one.
 
what is it about geese flying over that makes us stop and stare?? or airplanes, no matter how many times i watch one, i am still facinated....

great shot lafoto!!
 
wooohoo! thats an awesome shot.. nicely spotted and well captured :D
 
I like the photo. You have had good eye. greetings from Spain.

Me gusta la foto. Has tenido buen ojo. saludos desde España.
 
I bet the geese are saying "honk! you're going the wrong way! honk"

Nice shot!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #12
aprilraven said:
what is it about geese flying over that makes us stop and stare??
tmpadmin said:
I bet the geese are saying "honk! you're going the wrong way! honk"

That, april :D

No, actually, what made me look up and then franctically get out my camera again which had just been switched off and packed away was the enormous racket they usually make when flying formation. Seems like they need to discuss who may be first over and again ;).

Thanks for liking it... I almost thought I'd better only put it into Snapshots, really.
 
heheheh.... ahh lafoto you make me laugh.

I actually really like this photo. The blue is really pretty and it's a nice sort of abstracty shot. :thumbup: You go girl!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom