airshow pics

stocke2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
a few pictures from the airshow last weekend, unfortunately my longest lense is 300mm, so I couldn,t get closer pics of the flying planes

plane.jpg

plane2.jpg

plane3.jpg

plane4.jpg

b24.jpg

No1 could do with a little sharpening. 2,3 & 4 are not really in focus and the last has too much sky. You should have brought the lens down a little so you can see the wheels. What lens/camera were you using?

I was at Leuchars airshow last year and loved it! Here's a small sample.

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=890

unfortunately not alot i could do about the pics was at 300mm and with the flying plance really had to crop them pretty tight , the b24's unfortunately I could not get closer to because we had to leave, problem with the kids and had to shoot them across the road there, so no wheels, cause there are cars I cropped out, kinda liked the tail ends or the b24's agains the cloouds in the sky so cropped it like a wide angle shot....these are pretty much just for some snapshots to keep around, I think the only one I may really be able to do much anything with is the first one(possibly)

In the last if you have more of the image crop so that there's more space in front of the plane.

Here's a couple of mine from my gallery.

f16_7.jpg

f16_3.jpg

f16_6.jpg

All with a 300mm lens. I think the 1st used the 1.4x to get closer. the others are not cropped.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back