Alive and Well :)

If you could only teach Alice to carry this she would be the worlds most perfect dog. :allteeth:

Welcome back.

Judi! Ah, another thread in the web is ravelling back into the weave. My slow-shutter work needs inspiration. If you're not too busy uncovering your roots, please haul out the camera again and remind us how good you are. And of course, you know that as you discover your many links, a photographic record needs to follow.

What an awesome thing to discover! I'm so happy that it's all been so wonderful for you. :586:

We will pretend to be patient, but you know we're all rooting for you and are interested in hearing about that photography endeavor you hinted at. Go, Judi! :boogie:

So glad to see you back! Can't wait to find out about your photography venture. [emoji16]

There's that pretty dog! Missed y'all. Glad all is well.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yay - our favorite Acadienne bunny is back with her rock hauling puppy. Jambalaya for everyone. Glad all is OK and you are finding your roots.

Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi Judi JUDI!!!!!!

Aw this is why I love you guys :) Thanks so much all!
Unfortunately I'm going to have to keep the opportunity under my hat for now, it's still in beginning stages and still might not fly but I assure you, the second I find out it's going to for sure happen you guys will be the first to know ;)

I have a new family member! :boogie:
Wait. For real? Or are we speaking in terms of our extended TPF family here? I know she was going to message you earlier....

Yes Terri, for real! Meet my cousin Barb :) :) Cousin Barb, meet my friend Terri ;) lol I'm beyond thrilled!

For some reason, this makes me want to cry. I mean...what are the odds you two would cross paths here at TPF? I'm so happy! :586:

For some reason, this makes me want to cry. I mean...what are the odds you two would cross paths here at TPF? I'm so happy! :586:
((hugs)) I never would have thought in my wildest dreams that I would find Barb here, this journey is amazing :)
Oh and I DID cry ;) Just sayin' lol

Pixel - are you going into space with your camera? (cause all this talk of flying!).

And congrats; sounds like life has indeed had a huge leap of things happen and who would have thought - family right here on TPF! Honestly fantastic and great to hear that you're tracking down family and making some great new connections :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back