all right ladies

Cupholders! guess that'll sweeten the deal lol. I suppose by now the original question doesn't matter much but I was thinking if you already have two boats and were talking about buying a third maybe your wife thought you ought to sell one first and got to talking to her friend and one thing led to another...

Anyway I agree with others' comments that it might be best to say it isn't for sale (then if at some point in the future you list it for sale and they have the cash, then maybe... although I don't know if I'd want to deal with them). Some people seem to do a good bit of shopping around and trying to get sellers to lower their prices, etc. - if they don't have the money then they don't, that's their problem to figure out how to afford a boat.

yep........

the boat thing is more a safety concern for me, that is why I want a upgrade. Both the boats are primarily lake boats. The one they were buying is down right scary for ocean have to run with the trim up because it is open bow. ive avoided having out for sheer fear. I don't need to go twenty or forty miles out (I have family in friends to go out with for that) but even going off shore one of these days im going to probably end up swimming back or drowning. I don't even dare take the kids out in these too far off shore. The older one does better closed front and much more stable, but still only a 17 ft boat. The one in the pic is 19 or 20 I think, but open bow is a joke on the ocean. I like both lake and ocean so...

Most reactions

Back