I like photo, the horizon isnt level and the yellow look like someone pee'd on the picture i think it would have been nicer just black and white. but i do like the picture![]()
so....did you like it and yeah I am working on improving on thatMore of the same.
I want to know, from those who like this photo, why? Describe what appeals to you.
The first one looks like it was peed on.
What feeling were you hoping this to invoke?
Have you straightened that horizon yet?
Basic editing stuff you miss every time. :er:
More of the same.
I want to know, from those who like this photo, why? Describe what appeals to you.
The first one looks like it was peed on.
What feeling were you hoping this to invoke?
Have you straightened that horizon yet?
Basic editing stuff you miss every time. :er:
thoughts from bigger named people on this site?