All washed up (one photo)

As far as "rules" go, they are meant to be broken. However, it takes a pretty special picture to break the straight horizon rule, especially when water is in the horizon. And I'm all for heavy processing, but I feel like baby steps should be taken first. Get the basics, get a good photo, then make it great with PP. Don't take a snapshot then apply super heavy PP. That just doesn't work. Speaking of breaking rules, Derrel, I think I remember you going off on someone for using landscape orientation for a portrait :D. (I could be wrong.)

I love popcorn too! And soda! And M&M's. And 105mm lenses. And 135mm lenses. Young high school students like er111a seem to annoy the heck out of some older folks here, who absolutely loathe his post processing and his refusal to follow the "rules". I'm not sure, but I think if this were the long,long ago, he'd be contacted by a friendly inquisitor from The Spanish Inquisition.
Awwww, the good ole' days when I was just a whipper snapper:lol: I miss those visits.
Actually #2 I like. Not fond of the coloring of 1.

Apparently I'm not qualified to CC this photo. So I'll just sit here and go "Psshhhh." :popcorn:

thanks vtf may I ask what you like?
It instills me a cold dreary day in fall. I shiver at the thought. Theres a brisk wind that sinks the cold rain in deeper. Level the tilt tho.
I still think you have the potential to take a good photo without the PP but Im afraid I'll never see that.:sad anim:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back