alright, i'm giving you plenty of notice!!!

eromallagadnama said:
Maybe you can watch it...that is if the weather isn't so bad that the news is on for three hours in a row talking about tstorms and tornados forever ARGH...okay sorry for the vent, but I missed Hell's Kitchen tonight b/c of this....

okay back to the original message :lol:

it was really good too :mrgreen:

core_17 said:
Jon, I don't really expect you to tape it for me!! :lol: I do miss watchin that show though.

i had no intentions...just wanted to come off as a nice guy :lmao: :hug::

Big Mike said:
I've watched it a few times, it is one of the better shows on TV at the moment but I've quit planning my life around TV schedules. I've wrenched my brain away from the evil demon box and been liberated.

quite honestly, besides "the wiggles" :lol: , this is the only show i watch on TV.

JonMikal said:
i had no intentions...just wanted to come off as a nice guy :lmao: :hug::

Haha..nice. How bout teaching me how to do that, cuz I am willing to bet that not a single one of my customers last night thought I was a nice person!

eromallagadnama said:
Maybe you can watch it...that is if the weather isn't so bad that the news is on for three hours in a row talking about tstorms and tornados forever ARGH...okay sorry for the vent, but I missed Hell's Kitchen tonight b/c of this....

okay back to the original message :lol:

Yah, darn those meteorologists and public safety officials trying to keep the public informed and save lives... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

mountainlander said:
Yah, darn those meteorologists and public safety officials trying to keep the public informed and save lives... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lol: I know they're lookin out for us...but the funniest thing was that there were 3 meteorologists on this one station, they repeated the same thing every 2 mins over and over for hours upon end, and to top it off, not only was it on one station but also two....the same exact news cast on CBS and FOX :lol:

hmmmmmm...this episode is getting pretty difficult to watch now. 9:39 pm

I have to admit, when I saw the subject at the beginning I wasn't sure I could watch it. But, it was an excellent show and very well written. However, I did catch an error on the writers part :D

yeah, i had to turn it off when i saw the baby having a sesiure or something right at the beginning......can't stand to see babies suffering, my absolute worst nightmare, i've loved all the other episodes tho, fantastic show!

We were able to get some more channels in at Eriks so...I CAN WATCH HOUSE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great! I love this show!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back