alright, i'm giving you plenty of notice!!!

great show tonight...looks like House will need some medical attention himself :)

fox needs to run a weekend long marathon of House!!!!

It was a great show. I even did something I NEVER do. I gave the television my complete attention...walked away from the computer for a whole hour. 95% of the time, I watch TV while doing computer stuff...so I actually end up missing most of whatever is on TV.

JonMikal said:
great show tonight...looks like House will need some medical attention himself :)

fox needs to run a weekend long marathon of House!!!!

Yeah, that scene with his hand...OUCH! Next weeks looks really good too, classes start up again for me next week, I'll have to drive home fast to make the beginning of the show!

I couldn't stop laughing when he hocked up a loogey and spit it on that surgeon to keep him from cutting that kid.

"Doctor, there is no way we can do this surgury now...."

"YA THINK!?!?!?"

LMAO!!!

HEY LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0009WPM1Q/qid=1120054771/sr=8-2/ref=pd_bbs_ur_2/102-5551331-9642530?v=glance&s=dvd&n=507846]House Season I[/ame]

mountainlander said:
I couldn't stop laughing when he hocked up a loogey and spit it on that surgeon to keep him from cutting that kid.

"Doctor, there is no way we can do this surgury now...."

"YA THINK!?!?!?"

LMAO!!!

:puke-rig: :biglaugh:

mountainlander said:
HEY LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!!!

House Season I

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :mrgreen:

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
mountainlander said:
wow, that was 3 posts in a row on the same thread.....that's got to be some kind of a record....

sorry, if i hadn't jumped in when i did, it woulda been 4 in a row :mrgreen:

:cheer: I love having an early class on Tuesdays, home by 8:45, just in time!

Most reactions

Back