alright, i'm giving you plenty of notice!!!

JonMikal said:
'HOUSE' - FOX NETWORK - TUESDAY - 9 PM

House :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
that show *****!

Maybe you can watch it...that is if the weather isn't so bad that the news is on for three hours in a row talking about tstorms and tornados forever ARGH...okay sorry for the vent, but I missed Hell's Kitchen tonight b/c of this....

okay back to the original message :lol:

How bout you tape it for me, Jon??? I haven't been able to watch it in a month, cuz I'm never home on Tuesdays and Erik doesn't get in Fox!!! :(

core_17 said:
How bout you tape it for me, Jon??? I haven't been able to watch it in a month, cuz I'm never home on Tuesdays and Erik doesn't get in Fox!!! :(

ok, send me ur address :mrgreen:

:cheer: I'm almost never home on Tuesday nights in time due to school, but tonight is the last class and I just have to drop off my portfolio and run. We love that show :D

What's the deal with you & this show John? Do you have some sort of vested interest in it?

I haven't either. I really liked CSI when it first came out but I wasn't upset if I missed it. This one is one to get upset about. Great show!!!

I've watched it a few times, it is one of the better shows on TV at the moment but I've quit planning my life around TV schedules. I've wrenched my brain away from the evil demon box and been liberated.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back