Am I the only...

You could have already been out for a lovely evening and just got home.

yes, i finished a bottle of wine on my own .. and I just had baked beans and cheese all by myself .. so it was a great evening ;)

WEll, actually, if you go out on saturdays, in central Europe you often would not leave before 22:00 or even 23:00 ... before that, all the nightclubs are still flooded by teens below the age of 18.

Andy, I'm too into classical music ... which no one else is interested in, I am the wrong person to ask...

But shouldn't we arrange an MSN chat for all of us, much rather than spam this forum?

andy isnt online :(

Andy, I'm too into classical music ... which no one else is interested in, I am the wrong person to ask...

But shouldn't we arrange an MSN chat for all of us, much rather than spam this forum?

I can listen to most music and I just love Gustav Hoist's The Planets

MSN keeps playing up with me, I keep getting messages as emails!!!!! and anyway I'm trying to get to 10,000 posts :lol:

Ah. OK.
And yes, particularly Jupiter from The Planets is very high on my list of favourites!!!

I can listen to most music and I just love Gustav Hoist's The Planets

MSN keeps playing up with me, I keep getting messages as emails!!!!! and anyway I'm trying to get to 10,000 posts :lol:

I realised that the distance in post counts between us is shrinking again! :confused:

lol, i used to have more than him.... a looooooog time again, and you, come to think of it lol

yes, i finished a bottle of wine on my own .. and I just had baked beans and cheese all by myself .. so it was a great evening ;)

MMmm baked beans and cheese...got any leftovers?

hey Duncan, your avatar looks like my mate James that I was in the pub with last night surround by people wearing comedy Guinness hats, speaking of which, I left mine in the taxi, getting somewhat drunk over a large number of pints LOL

thats me getting drunk not my hat, that has to be one of the worst punctuated sentences in history :lol:

MMmm baked beans and cheese...got any leftovers?

Alex_B never has leftovers ;)

that is why he always has to fight weight issues :mrgreen:

Alex_B never has leftovers ;)

that is why he always has to fight weight issues :mrgreen:

guessing your talking about beer and not food? :lol:

Weight issues!
Ha!
I have seen you! Not an ounce of fat on you! (I even FELT you ... still no fat! Remember that hug ... oh yeah!!! )

Weight issues!
Ha!
I have seen you! Not an ounce of fat on you! (I even FELT you ... still no fat! Remember that hug ... oh yeah!!! )

WHATS THIS !!!!

A new TPF romance in the making??

I'm no cradle snatcher!

Weight issues!
Ha!

I concur! From the photos I've seen posted of him (mostly by you :wink:) there dont seem to be any weight issues!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back