Amber in Virginia

AmberA100

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello TPF'ers. My name is Amber. I'm a 26 yr old mother to two daughters. They are 5 and 2. I also have a 7 yr old Siberian Husky/Timberwolf mix (small mix.. only like 1/4 wolf) named Tasha, a 1 yr old maine coon cat named Scrat, a 1 yr old DSH cat named Piper (both boys) and a 19 week old great dane puppy named Sir Broch Tuarach. (Broch for short and its pronounced BrocK)

I also have a 125 gallon tank which I'm in the process of making an african cichlid tank. I had discus for a long time and am trying something new. I also have a 55 gallon salt water tank and a 20 gallon with some rosy barbs and a 56 gallon pond in my front yard. (Obviously I like fish hehe)

I shoot with a Sony A100. Working on my husband to get me the A700 so I can have a main and a back up hehe. (Hes not going for it yet lol)

My husband is a nuclear engineer in the USN currently stationed in Norfolk Va. We have been married for 6 years. His hobby is racing his 2000 subaru impreza 2.5 rs coupe and anything else that has to do with cars. He does auto crosses and nasa crosses and he has been working pit crew for TRG (grand am series) as well.

I guess thats about it :)
My avatar is me with my dane when he was about 8 weeks old. Hes MUCH bigger now hehe.

Amber

Hi Amber. Welcome aboard.

Thanks for the welcome :)

Alex, looks like a nice Inn :) I think thats north of me. I'm in the Virginia Beach area. (Hampton Roads)

Amber

Alex, looks like a nice Inn :) I think thats north of me. I'm in the Virginia Beach area. (Hampton Roads)

Yes, it was very nice :) ... a bit boring, but nice :)

I was glad I did not have to settle the bill myself though ;)

My oh my...it sure sounds like you have quite the zoo at your house.

Welcome and we all hope to see some of your photos sometime soon...

Thanks guys :)

I've got a couple posted viper :)

Amber

Amber, good luck on that camera purchase. Perhaps you can tell your husband you will photograph his racing and his cars with the A700, if he allowed it.

I just purchased the A700 and I had to promise the world to my wife, in order to get it. lol.

lol.. I've already shot one race. Its hard for me to get out to the races with him just because we have two young daughters and the races are a 3.5-4 hr drive. Plus they (my daughters) have sound sensitivities so they dont like being at the track.

Here is one of my husband. They aren't very good. It was pouring down rain and my first time shooting a car race but I learned a bit from it so it was a good day :)

DSC04711.jpg

Amber

Looks pretty good to me.
By the way, any day spent photographing is a good day.

Yes thats true :)

I could have had better wheel movement though...

Amber

Most reactions

Back