an unlikely subject

hvyequipmentman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
went to the docks to get some pictures of crab boats unloading the first catch and this girl was working keeping track of how much the boats unloaded. Got some of the crab and boats but liked these bette
crab072_zpsc319ea41.jpg
r
crab0732_zps7eabe40e.jpg
crab0733_zps6ad8221a.jpg
crab0742_zps89988f4f.jpg
http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk343/georgelund25/crab074_zps563
crab083_zps1e0f8558.jpg
05237.jpg[/IMG] and some crab

Get me the number for her MUA!!! :) Her makeup is over the top!

Last edited:
I'll pass on the girl and take a bushel of the crabs

Had the crabs once, no thanks..I ment the eating kind..In a crab shack in Maryland
Great shot though, thanks for posting

hey oldhippy these are dungeness crab and are the best in the world. Dont give up on crab til you try some west coast crab

Had the crabs once, no thanks..I ment the eating kind..In a crab shack in Maryland

Maryland crabs smothered in Old Bay seasoning and a beer to wash 'em down. It just doesn't get any better.

This reminds me of maybe a Nikon vs cannon thing rick. Good fresh crab is delicious regardless of which side of the continent it came from.

Maryland crabs smothered in Old Bay seasoning and a beer to wash 'em down. It just doesn't get any better.

Make sure you wash your hands before using the restroom after eating a pan full of crab. Learned that the hard way

OK I only want to say that any thing that has that accordian looking inert, that I was told to not eat, set's up a dont eat the poison flag in my head. which already may contain too many flags. just kiddin...Ed

Most reactions

New Topics

Back