Ana (sexy but dressed - swimsuit)

I think the first does look a little funny with the head. Just a guess but It seems like her head position and how her chin seems to hide her neck along with the hair over the front shoulder is hiding here neck line but what do I know. I like the second shot much better and love the nice skin tones.

Honestly I don't see it. She looks awesome to me but I'm partial to her looks. Thanks for all the comments. There are about 6 different looks to our session.

I thought the first shot was great.
second shot is even greater!
you have any greaterer ones of her you can post?

2 is gorgeous

I thought the first shot was great.
second shot is even greater!
you have any greaterer ones of her you can post?

Yes. This was the first look. We switched to a bikini after this and got some very classic frames. Think "Sports Illustrated" type of material. After the pool went to another location for 2 more totally different looks/outfits. The best comes last. Thank you!

I touched myself with the first photo..... gave a few squeezes with the second. :eyebrows:

Thanks.

C'mon now, it was my left knee. It was sore from riding the bike yesterday. :biggrin:

oh_behave_by_rumper1-d4sflrj.jpg

She looks much better with the quieter expression in shot #2. That expression just suits her a bit more. I do see the breast differentiation issue that Robin brought up...I think it might be due to both the angle of her torso, and the nature of the lighting. It's something to keep an eye on, I suppose.

You did a nice job with the lighting. I didn't notice the boob stuff because the wrinkles in the suit took my eyes away from the good parts. ;)

I like this one, because the TaTa's didn't over whelm the photo. Nice colors. Good job:)

Most reactions

Back