And I thought 2016 couldn't hold anymore surprises...

.. I'm gunning for a girl.
Are we supposed to just let that one slide?

With your receding hairline, I'm guessing you're over the age of 29, so you will very likely have a daughter.

OMG--this thread was EXACTLY what I thought it might be before I opened it! I just KNEW it! (well, I "suspected it".)

I will continue to follow you and K's adventure's on Instagram!

Thanks! Not sure how much will show up on my feed but Im sure hers will be full of photos haha

We are waiting till after the first ultra sound to let extended family/friends know just incase something happens.

.. I'm gunning for a girl.
Are we supposed to just let that one slide?

With your receding hairline, I'm guessing you're over the age of 29, so you will very likely have a daughter.

i'll be 30 next month.

Mah poor hair :'(

Use to be shoulder length and glorious

Definitely going to need a new camera. Congrats!

Joe

Congratulations to both of you. Condolences in about 14 years, but congratulations.;)

Congratulations to both of you. Condolences in about 14 years, but congratulations.;)
Ahh yes. That one magical morning when you go from being the coolest guy on the planet to being the most embarrassing idiot that every walked the face of the earth.

Lol

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

So you were poking fun and she took you seriously.........Congrats!

Congrats!
Don´t make the mistake to take embarassing kids photos. I have plenty of them, so I know what I´m talking about ;)
Well at best don´t take any photos at all, because sooner or later your child will find it embarassing, no matter how good they are :D

Well this is awkward, I had gotten you the same thing.

Thanks again everyone haha. The wife has already stated this is the only child we are having. Shes not enjoying her body changes hahaha

My wife said the same thing. Now that she's pregnant again, she is constantly asking why she thought it would be a good idea. I can only imagine it'll get worse, haha (especially since this will be her second summer pregnant in the last three years).

I've found that a lot of "Yes, of course I'll do that" and random back rubs help. You'll also be a hero soon enough when she decides she wants cinnamon spice oatmeal at 11 o'clock at night. Or maybe that's just her.

I turned into a yes man right away. Makes life easier haha.

Don't argue, just do it with a smile

Congrats,be there for the birth it's amazing,dont pass out though.I have three sons watched all natural delivery and it's something I will never forget.

9 weeks 2 days

Gotta say it was pretty wild seeing the baby wiggling around and the heart beat.

9 weeks 2 days

Gotta say it was pretty wild seeing the baby wiggling around and the heart beat.

So weird -- my wife and I have matching pictures from yesterday. Ours is about a week older. It's crazy to see how developed they are already! I'm glad everything seems to be going well for you all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back