What's new

And Life Moves On.....

Well done. I like the focus and the angle of view being more on the oxen than on the driver. This makes it seem like the image is telling their story, not his.

I might back off on the tint a bit, but we know you like your colors intense!
 
Actually i emotionally centered on the oxen only... the driver was secondary....

Thank you KenC for understanding me the right way :D
 
Focus on the oxen is good. Actually, I find the driver to be a distraction and would consider cropping his head out of the frame... Seriously :)
 
Hahaha... I don't dare that much ;)

Thank you Alan :D
 
I actually like the person's face. The expression on his face really emphasizes the grittiness of the task and helps convey his story.
 
Kinda curious how the left oxen has a human foot...;)
 
I owe you millions of comments, so I'm glad I noticed you posted this. :) Nice new avatar, btw.

Anyway, I wanted to be taken by this shot, but it didn't really hit me. After staring at it for a while, I think it's because it feels very flat (2 dimensional to me). It almost feels like the oxen and the driver are printed on a board stuck in the road. Maybe I'm just losing my mind.
 
I actually like the person's face. The expression on his face really emphasizes the grittiness of the task and helps convey his story.

Ahh... That is why i told Alan I don't dare do that ;)
Thank you Jeff :D
 
I owe you millions of comments, so I'm glad I noticed you posted this. :) Nice new avatar, btw.

Anyway, I wanted to be taken by this shot, but it didn't really hit me. After staring at it for a while, I think it's because it feels very flat (2 dimensional to me). It almost feels like the oxen and the driver are printed on a board stuck in the road. Maybe I'm just losing my mind.

This is the problem of repeatedly seeing 3D movies, lolz....

Thank you for your visit and commenting on both the pictures :D
 
I actually like the person's face. The expression on his face really emphasizes the grittiness of the task and helps convey his story.

Ahh... That is why i told Alan I don't dare do that ;)
Thank you Jeff :D

Just to clarify :) No problem with the face but my eye goes to the high contrast shirt, the face doesn't draw my attention as I would expect... Something seems a little unbalanced... Maybe the shirt is on the top third and the face is a little high in the frame.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom