Animals!!!

jensgt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OK So I cheated a bit and went to the zoo, but I live in an area with no exciting animals so cut me some slack. Hope you enjoy...

4460797809_f404a222c3_b.jpg

4460731899_8b664d7109_b.jpg

4461495768_e5d7690a55_b.jpg

4460683589_b86173858f_b.jpg

4460484823_7ee552994c_b.jpg

4461307110_4c5760e915_b.jpg

And my absolute favorite...

4461471008_b3b020bd2f_b.jpg

The meercat and tamarin were behind glass so I was real happy to get good shots of them.

Last edited:
I absolutely love the forth photo of what looks like a duck. I love ducks a lot! Great job, I love all of them, I'm a sucker for animals. =]

It is NOT cheating to shoot at the zoo. It is one of my favorite venues for animal photography and, for those of us who can't afford to safari, the only way many of us will be able to photograph significant big game.

That said, I like several of these. #2 and #5 are a bit underexposed. I love the cormorant. You nailed those blue-green eyes. Your last portrait of the mandarin duck is very nice.

I would have LOVED to see the tamarin fully exposed (not the animal :lol:) Other than that AWESOME captures.

P.S. Did you shoot in RAW? If you did bring up the levels (and whatever else needs to be done) of that tamarin and you can really fix the dark spots

I would have LOVED to see the tamarin fully exposed (not the animal :lol:) Other than that AWESOME captures.

P.S. Did you shoot in RAW? If you did bring up the levels (and whatever else needs to be done) of that tamarin and you can really fix the dark spots

Nah shot in JPEG, I needed some pics for a photography class and the guy wants us shooting in JPEG for now...plus I dont have photoshop I am using piknik to do slight editing...I tried my best to bring him out better but the pic was taken through thick glass so it was tough. I wish more of the animals were out in the open!!

Thanks, I love that picture but I keep being bothered by the space at the top and wondering whether i should go back and crop it out...but I cant make my mind up!!

#1 #4 #7 are amazing shows the true colors of the birds feathers great captures

The 4th one is amazing! The colors are beautiful! :sillysmi:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back