anj

anua

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.portretowa.pl
he he, check this out - no ps, no double exposure...ive just thought , that it turned out funny-;)

P1293507criicb.jpg

P1293511cbiii.jpg

Beautiful work!!! We all know that self portraits are mandatory. I only think this is a self portrait. Tell us the story.

Anyway; Somehow I am immediately reminded of the incomparable film director Stanley Kubrick. Critically I would kick in some contrast.

AIRIC said:
Very cool! How did you do that?

Eric

ok, ill try, but it was a bit 'complicated' situation, so if my broken english wont stand that - just ask, he he

generally its a refletion of reflection -> i was standing in a very bright corridor infront of the glass(transparent) doors(1st reflection). Behind the doors there was a dark room(gym) with a huge window. It was dark outside, so the bright corridor reflected in a window very clearly(2nd reflection) , and i could see that through the transparent doors (through my reflection).
The only thing i did was meter the light at the second, window reflection of the corridor, through the glass transparent doors - the second reflection covered the camera reflection - and thats it.....hrrr...i hope that my explanation wasnt too messy.....im not sure though, he he....so here are two more shots where everything is more visible:

P1293500cropiii.jpg

P1293506criii.jpg

ah, and Craig - i think youre absolutely right about the contrast - thanks!

thanks guys! -:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back