Annoying people...

RedWylder

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So in my most recent thread I posted pictures of work people (or people I work with). One gal in particular admired my technique (of course it's great to her untrained eye). Anyways...it's now about 5 days later and she comes up to me and says I took some pictures of my kid. I'm like great! (why do I care?) And she continues with "Oh you could do that (editing stuff) to my pictures too!"

WTF?

And when I said no thank you, I got the feeling I had upset her. Sheesh!

/end rant

So you just said no thanks and that was that? Pretty abrupt if she came looking for help. Of course expecting you to spend a few hours working on her pics for free is not very nice. If you explained the time it takes then she might be a little more understanding but equally disappointed.

Well I suppose it was upbrupt but she didn't come to me like "heeey could you do to me a favor?" it was more like "hey! you should do all that fancy stuff to MY pictures too!" And I will say my full answer was "no thanks, it's too much work to not get full credit for the photos" or something along that lines. Still kind of snooty on my part but I was a bit taken off guard and I didn't think she was serious till she acted upset.

This is the problem..........She is a woman...lol (disclaimer...I'm not talking about every one) But women and drama are just hand and hand.....especially at work...lol You prolly could of told her "no" in the nicest way possible and she still would of took it personally....:lmao:

LOL There is my rant.......I manage 30 women....... and they are pretty much like little kids........=)

Last edited:
You should have said yes, and that it would be $2000!

Everyone at some point in the day is either annoying or annoyed. You two killed two birds with one stone and were both to each other. Kind of a zenlike circle of annoyance. With dead, metaphorical birds.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back