What's new

Another Couple of Boats

Chris of Arabia

Herding cats since 1988...
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
7,824
Reaction score
16
Location
The Magic Kingdom
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not sure where I'm finding them all, but I keep finding boat shots to process. Anyone like to critique or comment?

1517311075_0fdae29c7b_o.jpg
 
the reflections in the water are cool but it's a little too busy for me. all those lines and stuff hanging around ... don't know where to look first
 
It does seem that all the floats (if the coloured ball things are floats) do cause the eye to wander a bit. This does reduce the enjoyment of the shot for me.

David
 
Thanks for the feedback. I see what you mean about being a little busy - I'll get the owners to tidy up for me next time I'm down there ;). Perhaps I'll file it under crap... err, I mean crop
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom