What's new

Another experiment

mukti

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2008
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Some more fun..the pic isn't the best quality,its bit blurry and grainy but I love taking such shots so thought I would share it with everyone:greenpbl:

2865258556_20f95300a5.jpg
 
Oh, so many different layers! I'm trying to find out how close or far you are and where there is the mirror ... this is a puzzle I NEED to solve now ... stares-stares-stares and stares ...
 
Oh, so many different layers! I'm trying to find out how close or far you are and where there is the mirror ... this is a puzzle I NEED to solve now ... stares-stares-stares and stares ...

ha ha ....yeah, a puzzle really!
Am sure you'll be able to crack it:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom