another random thread

ferny said:
Hey, just because I ask a question doesn't mean I have an answer!
Don't most people ask questions becuase they don't have an answer? Well, less the professors that lecture you to death... "Buler? Buler? Buler? Anyone?":lol: Oh, how I wish I could sleeeeeep. I shouldn't be allowed to be awake at this time....

Becarefull of what you wish for. Personally; I recently spent time with my hero Jay Maisel during Photography at the Summit. He fully shot down my portfolio (gee... that is a surprise). At first I was devastated. On closer reflection he challenged me as a photographer.

If I could speak with any one I wanted to... I would go with Alexi Brodovitch on the photography. Stanley Kubrick on the film. Tennesee Williams on theater would also mean a lot to me.

I actually have 2 people that I would love to spend a day with. My Grandma Helen and Grandpa Ed. They died when I was a teenager and one of my biggest regrets is that they didn't live long enough to see me all grown up and to meet their great grand kids. They were 2 of the most awesome people that I've ever known.

I wanna meet our own Prime Minister, John Howard and kneecap him for kissing George Dubya's arse too much and sending troops to Iraq. :p

Seriously i've met some famous people in my time but if I was to meet someone who is world famous it would be:

Female: Elisha Cuthbert
Male: Paul Macartney (sp)
Band: U2 or Deep Purple. :D

People off this forum?

Male: MD, Arty, JonMikal or Hertz
Female: Niki, LaFoto, Corry or Meysha

:)

craig said:
On closer reflection he challenged me as a photographer.
Excellent attitude!

hmmm...I would have to go with my grandfather for starts. Growing up I never really got the chance to be there for him. And I would have to say second my dad, he is an awesome man, being grown up and all..well physically anyways I haven't been able to spend the amount of time that I want to with him.

If you want to go famous, mmm Fiset and Turco my two favorite goalies...

Hmm...it would either be my Mums Dad (ive been told id really like him, and he'd really like me) or...for famous person...Micheal J Fox, awesome actor :)

Most reactions

Back