another random thread

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
If you could spend one evening with any person (not just talking a good shag, anything you wish with anyone in the world) who would it be? Anyone you've always wanted to meet?

it would have been John Lennon

today, give me just a few moments with David Chapman.

Richard Branson

One of the two closest people my best friend or my feince. Both of which are in differen states right now.

If it could be any person I would want to meet my paternal grandmother. She died when my Dad was nine and though I've never met her I've heard from family that I have a lot of her personality.

JonMikal said:
it would have been John Lennon

today, give me just a few moments with David Chapman.
There's a man after my own heart.... :lol:

I can't answer questions like this. Sooooo many interesting people in the world, and plus I'm not good at meeting people. I tend to hide behind doors and not want to come out. :mrgreen:

You didn't name someone, Ferny!

This may sound weird :confused: , but I would like to talk to Marshall Mathers aka Eminem. I've read several interviews, and I think that he is very interesting. :D

I'm gonna say Chase on this...(now do I get 100000 positive rep points?)

For me real answer it's a tought decision...Spielberg would be cool...Jeff Probst would be interesting...and then again there is always a few particular fellas that wouldn't be so bad to spend an evening with...just to hard to pick one.

thebeginning said:
so THAT is how you got all those rep points!

Yah but you don't want em..they're bad...check out the other post ferny started and you'll see what really happened :)

I think it would be Conan O'brian... He is fun... Or then it would be someone of my fav actors.

You didn't name someone, Ferny!
Hmm... well there isn't actually anyone who I haven't met in person who I would like to and there isn't anyone I haven't met in any way shape or form that I would want to either. It's not that I've got a huge list, just that I have no-one in mind.

Hey, just because I ask a question doesn't mean I have an answer!

Most reactions

Back