Way better than your last set. Nice job on the progress.
Not sure on the focus or sharpness around the eyes, hard to tell from a small image.
I'm uncertain as well about the posing. I prefer the posing in the first, although his arm seems to be squishing his chin a bit. when you have your model put their hand or fingers on some part of the face, they aren't really resting it, they are just barely touching.
I like how its a bit off center. I don't like that little dip on the lower left hand side where his hand stops and his other arm begins. Maybe a tighter crop?
I find the placement of his arms in the second image very in your face and aggressive. They take up a big part of the frame. Maybe shooting from a bit higher up would help. Shooting from higher up than your model's eye level makes the model look up and open their eyes a bit more. While he has a nice natural smile, I don't like how it closes his eyes.
I also find there is a bit too much empty space over his head.