Any Bored Photoshop folks on here today.....

rgregory1965

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have this photo that I keep messing up in photoshop.....it need lighting, blemish removal, skin smoothing,....ect....I have been messin with it for hours.....I wouldnt even mess with it but its a photo of the wife and would like to get it looking nice......

its cool if there are no takers, as I know this is not a moochers forum, but if your board and want to try be my guest....thansk

DSC_4409-1-3.jpg

Board? Bored?

Why not just re-shoot it, and expose it properly. (and have her lower her chin a little.)

In the meantime you could read up some on posing too.

Looks like her teeth flouresced from the flash.

Not bad. the whites of the eyes are still a lot darker than her teeth. Spot heal the red spot down near her necklace and shirt.

Her nose and chin are real red.

Fixit4MeEdit.jpg

A little more smile, a bit more open eyes, and just a tad longer face:

Fixit4MeEditFaceChanges.jpg

Last edited:
Board? Bored?

Why not just re-shoot it, and expose it properly. (and have her lower her chin a little.)

In the meantime you could read up some on posing too.

Looks like her teeth flouresced from the flash.

Bored as is not entertained....

I was going for a low key look.....I may have overdone the teeth myself a little in my epic failure attempt of photoshoping it....that is why it still remains in the beginners section......

May I ask what you use to soften the skin.....I have watched a few youtube infomercials...lol and I currently have the book "Layers" comming in the mail, but have not recived it yet. Hopefully I can learn how to use this awsome software better.....Its a complicated thing for a newcommer....lol

I have seen a few photoshop plug-ins that can do these things for you like using a filter, but have not been able to identifiy where to get them from...any help would be awsome.

thanks

1. Remove areas you don't want detail loss in
i-GJTWb3c-L.jpg

2.Open HIgh pass filter, set it to about 10. Hit Ctrl D to desaturate, then CTRL I to invert (sharpen to smooth). Hit Ctril O to overlay
i-8jrkc6T-L.jpg

3.Results so far
i-MnrHH4h-L.jpg

4. After about 43 Control Points in Viveza 2, to keep with low key look, this is what came out.
i-XdgWdnh-L.jpg

5. My final treatment is a selective desaturation. It's my preference, especially with this one and the low key tone (fixed that pesky red too).

i-sqsLKxn-L.jpg

The teeth did give me some trouble, and in the end I still wasnt happy with the results.

lightroom actually has a very effective skin softening brush, without over doing it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back