Any ideas?

go watch 'The 40 year old virgin', it'll have you laughing in no time!

Start counting your blessings.

Donate a few bucks to the Red Cross.

Think about how beautiful the moon looks while in crescent shape.

Take a walk through the park and listen to the birds, and smell the pine trees.

Read a book on art or photography - it can always be so inspiring.

Don't turn on the TV.

Hope this helps! Sometimes nothing really does, I know. :hug::

Sometimes the only thing that helps me is taking a nap :)

Do something special for yourself....sommething you never have time to do. It always makes me feel better when I go get my hair done.

Read a book you love

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Make a really hot curry, enjoy it with a couple of beers, then get some more to last through the evening.

The cooking will take your mind off your mood, the beer will relax you and the chilli will give your body a chilli rush making you feel a little weird - works great :D

Heres how http://www.tempradesign.co.uk/curry/

Get drunk.

tempra said:
Make a really hot curry

sound advice from a sage intellect.

getting drunk is an escape, getting a chili high is the true path to enlightenment. :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Come to where I work, and beat the crap outta CB Jerkoff Sauer, the man (and I use that term lightly) that said he was quitting 3 f-ing weeks ago, and he won't f-ing leave already!!!! GO TO HELL YOU STUPID BASTARD!

Wait...don't do that...that'll make me feel better, not you! :lol: (though if you met him, it would make you feel better to beat the crap out of him too).

Wow...listen to me...I'm a domestic violence advocate...I teach children domestic violence prevention, and peaceful conflict resolution skills...and I and screaming bloody murder about some a$$wipe I work with. I'd better go take a chill pill now! :)

Sorry for hijacking the thread...back to your subject....

...how bout you go take a look at the links in my cute animal pictures thread! They'll melt ya with cuteness. :)

Violent physical activity like chopping would or punching someone tends to work.
Bad moods are usualy caused by suppressed anger sooo...

Corry....I don't mean to laugh at your pain, girl.....but....:biglaugh: you sure crack me up sometimes!

Maybe this will cheer you up, Photo gal. You could work with this tool of Corry's. Maybe life ain't so bad, eh?? ;)

CHOCOLATE!!!

Eat an entire bag ....that will take care of the foul mood and throw you right into a massive depression worrying about the skin and where chocolate settles! :lol:

Time alone always helps me. That way I can rant and rave, be completely indignant and high-horsey and be RIGHT. After the mad burns off, I can think rationally and the margaritas won't give you heartburn!

Note: remove all sharp objects before rant ...

As for the foul mood in general ... here ya go ....:hug::

Getting drunk is an escape unless you STAY drunk.

I kid, I kid.

You should do E.

bace said:
Getting drunk is an escape unless you STAY drunk.

I kid, I kid.

You should do E.

oh no, here we go again.

0000003.jpg

Walk around with this in your head for the rest of the day. I can't help to laugh when I start singing it.

Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight
gonna grab some afternoon delight.
My motto's always been; when it's right, it's right.
Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night.
When everything's a little clearer in the light of day.
And you know the night is always gonna be there any way.

Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight

(especially if you've seen Anchorman) I have everyone in the office singing it. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back