What's new

Any interest in DURST Laborator 1200 & Multigraph?

Ive just looked on ebay and the enlarger can be had for £350 buy now but that may not sell for that, I got a free Leitz Focomat 1C for free and is one of the best 35mm enlargers and will be getting a Leitz V35 for free

I've also seen a few L1200 enlargers for about $500 in unknown condition without the Multigraph head.
In the UK you would get more because film is on the up
 
Ive just looked on ebay and the enlarger can be had for £350 buy now but that may not sell for that, I got a free Leitz Focomat 1C for free and is one of the best 35mm enlargers and will be getting a Leitz V35 for free

I've also seen a few L1200 enlargers for about $500 in unknown condition without the Multigraph head.
In the UK you would get more because film is on the up


I am willing to ship internationally.
 
While you may see asking prices for stuff, stuff often sells for less than asking price.
Sometimes stuff sells for a lot less than asking price, and some stuff doesn't sell at all.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom