Any interest in DURST Laborator 1200 & Multigraph?

wojtek86

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone. I am posting here because I am selling all equipment from my girl friends dark room. Besides the DURST Laborator 1200 and Multigraph there is sinks drying racks and more. The dark room was built by her parents for her for 50k and she only used it a few times before she decided just to use a third party company for developing her photos. I am located close to NYC. PLease let me know if there is any interest in this equipment. Everything is in like new condition.

Thanks!

I've moved your post to the proper forum. Please note that TPF rules require a firm price and at least one image if the item(s) for sale.

Thanks

Hello everyone. I am posting here because I am selling all equipment from my girl friends dark room. Besides the DURST Laborator 1200 and Multigraph there is sinks drying racks and more. The dark room was built by her parents for her for 50k and she only used it a few times before she decided just to use a third party company for developing her photos. I am located close to NYC. PLease let me know if there is any interest in this equipment. Everything is in like new condition.

Thanks!

Attachments

• s-l16004.jpg
    s-l16004.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 1,365
  • s-l16006.jpg
    s-l16006.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 2,265
  • s-l160022.jpg
    s-l160022.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 1,281
  • s-l160045.jpg
    s-l160045.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 973
Very nice enlarger. Best to find someone local.

Very nice enlarger. Best to find someone local.

Thanks. I'm not sure how hard it will be to find a buyer. Hopefully won't take too long because I need to clear this area out.

The Multigraph is my absolutely best head ever! I loved using that thing!

At one time I'd been very interested. Unfortunately I shoot film anymore. But good golly, that is a beautiful enlarger!

I'm interested. What do you want for it? What lens come with it? Does it have a CLS 450 head on it?

This L1200 comes with a highly sought after Multigraph head. I am not sure what lens it comes with. I can check. Its possible that I may have different lenses for it. The whole setup is like new. I am asking $4800 for everything and I am open to offers. Thanks you.

PS: I will add more information and photos tonight

You will be lucky, I can pick up enlargers for free, my friend just sold a top of the range Durst for £50

Too rich for my blood.

Too rich for my blood.
I suspect you have a better chance of winning the lottery. Granted that's NOT run-of-the-mill, Craig's List used darkroom gear, but that might also work against it; it's so big that very few people will have the space for it. To be honest, if you got $1000 for the lot, I would be surprised.

I got the room. Just more than I want to spend.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I am not a professional and I am not 100% sure how much this equipment is worth. I did extensive research and that's how I based my asking price. I have seen same setups in worse condition listed for over $4k. Any reasonable offers?

Ive just looked on ebay and the enlarger can be had for £350 buy now but that may not sell for that, I got a free Leitz Focomat 1C for free and is one of the best 35mm enlargers and will be getting a Leitz V35 for free

Ive just looked on ebay and the enlarger can be had for £350 buy now but that may not sell for that, I got a free Leitz Focomat 1C for free and is one of the best 35mm enlargers and will be getting a Leitz V35 for free

I've also seen a few L1200 enlargers for about $500 in unknown condition without the Multigraph head.

Most reactions

Back