TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$DSC_0174.JPG
central park - nikon d 3100
fountain next to boat house
thoughts ?

I'm hungry and it's almost supper time... oh, and there's some pretty drastic hallowing.

That would be the Bethesda Fountain.

It's one of my absolutely favorite places in Central Park, particularly when it is not crowded.

It's an interesting shot, I kinda like the silhouettes here. I think it may be too many birds though ... just my opinion on the subject. Seems a bit crowded. And definitely crop some off the top. I wonder how a square crop would look on this shot ?

I have one this reminds me of from a trip to the park years ago. Not quite the same, but yours reminded me of it, so I hope you don't mind me posting it in your thread. I'll gladly take it down if it does.

$IMG_1229_web2-800.jpg

I love this photo and the falcon on the wing makes it even better

Thank you.

The only reason I took it was because of the hawk/falcon, not sure what it is really. They nest in one of the skyscrapers flanking the edge of the park. I was not there to photograph the statue. The lighting was also pretty bad that day. It was in december and it was a dull gray day. The sky was so gloomy I chose to blow it out in processing. Definitely not technically correct in may ways but I still like it. :)

Most reactions

Back