Anyone else pre-order the new iPhone?

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My current phone isn't doing so well (mostly because I'm rough on phones at my job) so I just pre-ordered the new iPhone XS Max. Anyone else getting one?

d1e76261fc9520ef0ddd76ea23cefe82.jpg

I used to get a new one every 2 years, but lost interest when they removed the headphone jack, something I use every day. I’ve been using a 6s since it came out, and periodically wipe and restore it to fix any performance issues. I just got my $29 battery replacement at the Apple store, so hopefully I am good for another 1-2 years.

Hmm, now if Leica would make an mPhone .... ahhhhh ... though putting a rangefinder up against your ear would be a bit odd looking.

I briefly considered it but decided if I wanted to spend that kind of money, I would sell my XT2 and use it toward the XT3. I'm too cheap to have the latest phone.

I used to get a new one every 2 years, but lost interest when they removed the headphone jack, something I use every day. I’ve been using a 6s since it came out, and periodically wipe and restore it to fix any performance issues. I just got my $29 battery replacement at the Apple store, so hopefully I am good for another 1-2 years.

I'm still rockin a 6s+ and it works fine almost 4 years later. When it goes and is unusable, I will get another iPhone - but probably a refurb of an 8+, never the newest model. I miss my Samsung but feel like the synch capabilities between my ipad pro and iphone are not something I want to give up. Also I use the "find my iphone" feature to occasionally check to make sure Princess is where she is supposed to be when she is out and about. I switched to iphone right around the time the Samsungs started catching fire so my timing was good.

My sister in law had her new Samsung when we all vacationed together this summer and the photos were stunningly better than what the iphone was taking. We did a few side by side comparisons.

Not at these prices. Besides I prefer Samsungs.

"iPhone XS Max Australian pricing. The 64GB iPhone XR will cost $1799 in Australia in Silver, Space Grey and Gold. The 256GB iPhone X Max will cost $2049 while the 512GB version will set you back a hefty$2369."

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back