Appalachian Trail

DigiFilm

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Trying to sort through some old photos and ran across this one of the Appalachian Trail at Newfound Gap. This was made with a Kodak 612 Zoom in 2014. Nothing special about it, but I always liked the shot.

Appalachian Trail by telecast, on Flickr

Nice have you hiked it?

Not on a bet! I might've 30 years ago.

Not on a bet! I might've 30 years ago.

I hear you. Always wanted to do the 70+ miles through the park, but never got around to it. Takes about 7 to 8 days to do it.

We were up there in January. Got to within a couple miles of the Gap and had to turn around because of the ice and snow.

I was lucky enough to come cross the Appalachian Trail while on vacation in North Carolina. I now tell all my buddies, how I have walked the entire width of the Appalachian trail. :)

Nice photo. Woods walks seem to lend themselves to black and white.

Trying to sort through some old photos and ran across this one of the Appalachian Trail at Newfound Gap. This was made with a Kodak 612 Zoom in 2014. Nothing special about it, but I always liked the shot.

Appalachian Trail by telecast, on Flickr
Ya, it's nice shot. Though it's an old one, but recalls as new one. Great collection you had.

Looks like a great walk, maybe in my younger days I`d of loved it but a lovely image.

Nice shot.

I've been on parts of it over the years, for a couple of miles total.

Thanks all!

Most reactions

Back