What's new

Appreciate user CC...Thanks

myvinyl333

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
535
Reaction score
32
Location
Eastern Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4672605081_ab6ab2e8a5.jpg


4676894181_ff7eb8f979.jpg


4673228242_0f50a64fc9.jpg



I shot the 1st and last during a trip to the Mississippi to practice outdoor shooting.

The middle shot is of my grandsons hamming it up...

Thanks,
jorge
 
I like the middle one... except the kid in the background. It would be pretty cool if the John Travolta impersonator were alone in the frame. Also, its a little underexposed to my eyes...
 
1. i like, Im not sure why but i find it pleaseing.
2. I love the wide shot. I like wide angles of kids. I think it brings out a lot of personality in them. tho the boy has a head growing out of the back of his neck! he might want to get it checked out :)
3 I think the grid pops out a little too much. Takes away from all of the cool things inside. I cant look away from it.
 
I like the middle one... except the kid in the background. It would be pretty cool if the John Travolta impersonator were alone in the frame. Also, its a little underexposed to my eyes...

I struggle with light issues @ times...Thanks. A larger image will show my oldest GS ... to me it is just a cool family Shot:)
 
3 I think the grid pops out a little too much. Takes away from all of the cool things inside. I cant look away from it.

Actually the grid is the shot and the items inside are secondary, so maybe I got it...?
 
C&C per req:

1. There's potential here; I think a horizontal crop just below the two darks boards bisecting the paddlewheel so that all you have in the frame is the bottom half of the paddlewheel and its reflection.

2. Neat idea, but as mentioned, at least a full stop under-exposed. Watch your composition though; you've got the head of the child in the background 'growing' of your grandson. As well, a larger aperture (smaller f#) would have rendered the background less focused and draw more attention to the main subject.

3. I'm afraid I'm not getting much from this image; there's potential for some repeating patterns here, but as-shot, I'm not seeing what you were.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John
 
4680470671_72e026e946.jpg



I like the middle one... except the kid in the background. It would be pretty cool if the John Travolta impersonator were alone in the frame. Also, its a little underexposed to my eyes...


I messed with the exposure, but did not want to cut off his 2nd head...;}
 
C&C per req:

1. There's potential here; I think a horizontal crop just below the two darks boards bisecting the paddlewheel so that all you have in the frame is the bottom half of the paddlewheel and its reflection.

2. Neat idea, but as mentioned, at least a full stop under-exposed. Watch your composition though; you've got the head of the child in the background 'growing' of your grandson. As well, a larger aperture (smaller f#) would have rendered the background less focused and draw more attention to the main subject.

3. I'm afraid I'm not getting much from this image; there's potential for some repeating patterns here, but as-shot, I'm not seeing what you were.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John
Thanks for the CC.... I cropped the paddle wheel, but the grid stayed the same to me, must of been the heat that day (90)
jorge
CC always welcomed....
4681144492_567b1a4173_b.jpg
 
C&C per req:

1. There's potential here; I think a horizontal crop just below the two darks boards bisecting the paddlewheel so that all you have in the frame is the bottom half of the paddlewheel and its reflection.

2. Neat idea, but as mentioned, at least a full stop under-exposed. Watch your composition though; you've got the head of the child in the background 'growing' of your grandson. As well, a larger aperture (smaller f#) would have rendered the background less focused and draw more attention to the main subject.

3. I'm afraid I'm not getting much from this image; there's potential for some repeating patterns here, but as-shot, I'm not seeing what you were.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John
Thanks for the CC.... I cropped the paddle wheel, but the grid stayed the same to me, must of been the heat that day (90)
jorge
CC always welcomed....
4681144492_567b1a4173_b.jpg


I like this edited version a lot better, beautiful.
 
1.yeah i like the edited one more,nice reflection.
2.cute boy,same comment about the other kid's head and being underexposed.
3.interesting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom