What's new

Are these photos alright?

SlimPaul

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 7, 2008
Messages
437
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey,

I just picked four out of the many photos that I took in Chicago. I like them in a way, but I know they're not perfect, so I'd be grateful to hear your opinions and advice on what I could improve.

Thanks, Paul

1. American Gull
dsc6744.jpg


2. Beach
dsc7306.jpg


3. Another beach shot (hdr)
dsc733123tonemapped.jpg


4. River Walk
dsc7714.jpg
 
These are great, I like 1 and 2 the best.
 
I like them all, but especially #2 & #4. They make me seriously homesick for Chicago
 
I like number 1 also. But could you flip it? So the flag would be flying right.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom