Army Men Around the House

Garethm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I've been taking this series of photos for about 7 years or so. It first started when I was unemployed and bored at home and started taking photos of the scale models I build attacking my brother's cat. Over the years this hobby has evolved for me and I've graduated from taking these pictures with my phone to using a Canon Rebel T6 and I've even managed to get some paid work here and there.

You can find my work at Army Men Around the House - Imagine what might happen if your home were invaded by legions of tiny little people.
Army Men Around The House (@armymenaroundthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos

StFRdbx.jpg

RuKIOEh.png

CdkYeGp.jpg

jH1Se4v.png

7f5bh3w.jpg

I've also started taking a series of Film Noir themed photos, since that genre peaked shortly after world war two, and there are a pretty good selection of 1:35 scale civilians for me to work with.

Vgqfg8q.jpg

DVHVE5B.jpg

3Qf2J07.jpg

I've found lately for the noir stuff in particular that building scenery and using it much the way film sets would be built in the studio at the time to be a very practical approach.

I enjoyed your many Instagram pics.

I've been taking this series of photos for about 7 years or so. It first started when I was unemployed and bored at home and started taking photos of the scale models I build attacking my brother's cat. Over the years this hobby has evolved for me and I've graduated from taking these pictures with my phone to using a Canon Rebel T6 and I've even managed to get some paid work here and there.

You can find my work at Army Men Around the House - Imagine what might happen if your home were invaded by legions of tiny little people.
Army Men Around The House (@armymenaroundthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos

StFRdbx.jpg

RuKIOEh.png

CdkYeGp.jpg

jH1Se4v.png

7f5bh3w.jpg

I've also started taking a series of Film Noir themed photos, since that genre peaked shortly after world war two, and there are a pretty good selection of 1:35 scale civilians for me to work with.

Vgqfg8q.jpg

Really neat! Thanks for posting this set!

I love the Iron!

And the cat...

Oh I know that look WELL!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back