S sls TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2008 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 4, 2008 #1 I took these today around my yard. I did a small amount of pp to each mostly saturation. What do you think? I'm still practicing. 1. 2. 3. Thanks for looking Shannon
I took these today around my yard. I did a small amount of pp to each mostly saturation. What do you think? I'm still practicing. 1. 2. 3. Thanks for looking Shannon
vesko TPF Noob! Joined Sep 9, 2007 Messages 86 Reaction score 0 Location Sydney, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 4, 2008 #2 Nice shots! I love the little house, can you turn it around? The background is a bit too bright. (overexposed or my monitor?)
Nice shots! I love the little house, can you turn it around? The background is a bit too bright. (overexposed or my monitor?)
S sls TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2008 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 5, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 yeah way overexposed. I can take a picture of the front this afternoon. Thanks for commenting