What's new

Ascension

Chiller

Mental case
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
9,739
Reaction score
271
Location
F@cking Hell
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
168_6816aa.JPG
 
That is SOOOO cool Chiller! Awesome concept and beautifully executed! :thumbup:
 
Just awesome man!!!
And the bg really emphasizes the shadow :thumbsup:
 
sweet shot chiller, interesting composition and i like the light burst in the Bg :thumbup:
 
holy cow! :shock:
neat stuff chiller :D :D :D
 
Thanks everyone for your awesome comments. I appreciate them all.
This is actually a statue here in Scarborough, created by Carl Milles, in 1973, entilled The Hand of God, and sits at our Civic Center on top a large pole. I could not pass up on the striking blue sky and sun. I positioned myself so that the sun was behind the palm of the large hand, to create this effect. I only touched it up a bit in PS.
Thanks again everyone.
 
Sweet. :thumbup:
 
Cool I like the color gradient in the sky, i mean you caught it well...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom