What's new

Ascension

Awesome shot!!
 
Thanks again all. I appreciate your comments.
Airic...could not beat this weekend. I was out all weekend in the sun, with my pooch. I think he is sick of me. :confused: And I am out of memory:er:
 
message? i think the name of the statue gives the message...

the hand of God..and in perspective, is there anything that shows just how small our problems are to Him? nothing is too big for God...

i love this chiller.....thinking i could use this for inspiration for my child, care if i borrow it???
 
You know how I feel about photographing others art, but man, your execution is always on point! Way to go man, you should be proud.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Thanks again for all your kind words. I really appreciate it.
aprilraven...sure you can borrow it....as long as y'all bring it back....k?:D
 
Thanks Unimaxium, Weeping widow and mannella. I appreciate your comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom